We are now back open as a wine merchant and bar!
SAFE OPERATING GUIDANCE
To keep you & our staff safe please abide by these safe operating rules…
• PLEASE BE PATIENT. Our space is small and capacity limited.
• Only one member of staff can work safely behind the bar
• Please do not gather around the bar
• Please queue away from the bar and out the door if necessary
• Only people from the same household or ‘bubble’ may stand/sit together less than 1m apart inside the bar
• In the main bar our maximum capacity is about 20 people
• In the garden our maximum capacity is about 25 people
• Once we have reached that capacity, we are very happy to serve you your drinks to enjoy in the Market Place
• Please sign in at the bar giving your name and contact telephone number
• Please use the hand sanitizer after handling the attached pen
• Hand sanitizers are also available throughout the premises, and an enhanced cleaning regime is in place
• We will NOT be operating tabs during this time and contactless payment is preferred
• At busy times we may take your order and give you a numbered ticket to collect your drinks. We will call you when they are ready
• Garden tables can be booked for a maximum of 2 hours and 4 people
Thank you for your custom and for helping us to stay open.